The Bachelor. don’t do it! trust me on this. nothing will put a tarnish on your Olympic medals faster than the tabloid scrutiny that comes with that role. why subject yourself to it when you could go with any of the following options?
1. Dancing With The Stars — dare I say this is a practically respectable choice for an Olympian? and hey, Olympic champions Shawn Johnson, Apolo Ohno, and Kristi Yamaguchi participated and won their seasons! really, for someone who claims to thrive on competition as you do, DWTS is perfect! plus, it could be preparation for the next option…
2. Magic Mike sequel — you’ve already gotten your feet wet in acting with a guest spot on 90210, so I say go ahead and make that leap to film by joining Channing Tatum’s stripper troupe. goodness knows you can rock a pink speedo.
3. your own candid reality show — what with the diamond grills and “jeah!” and all, it’s obvious that your personality is quirkier than Honey Boo Boo, and she already has her own show. clearly, The Ryan Lochte Show would work! make it happen.
4. American Idol judge — I mean, who hasn’t been asked to do it?
5. none of the above — eyes on the prize! Rio 2016!!